Timber cladding installed was Grade A Siberian Larch which is highly valued for its remarkable properties. It is strong and durable, possessing high levels of resin giving the heartwood a natural resistance to decay. With its golden brown colour and striking grain patterns it has a highly attractive appearance.
75mm Celotex or equivalent insulation installed in floor, walls and roof.
1) 15mm Plasterboard and Plaster.
2) 47 x 95mm Sawn Treated Studs.
All timber studs, screwed, not nailed, together.
3) 500 gauge Vapour Control Membrane
4) 75mm Celotex. - (Equivalent to 120mm Rockwool)
5) 9mm OSB3 sheets fixed to studs.
6) Breathable membrane.
7) 25 x 50mm Batttens.
8) Timber Cladding - Grade A Siberian Larch
Bespoke Garden Office whilst under construction
Bespoke designs available for garages and cart lodges with rooms in roof